Full Review here! at https://scamorno.com/Social-Pilot-Reviews/?id=youtube
What Are The Top Users Of Social Pilot?
• Connect with more than 100 profiles and up to 500 posts through a single Social Pilot account
• Connect to more than 9 social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, TikTok and VK
• Add up to 5 team members to delegate your scheduling and sharing tasks using the Team Collaboration function
• Use the Social Inbox to manage your social media conversations
• Analyse your social media activities with Social Pilot’s reporting and analytics
• Create customisable posts for individual social accounts while also mentioning other Twitter and Facebook profiles to get more engagement
• Add RSS feeds and curated content for a never-ending queue of new content ideas
• Check out your social media calendar to see what you have scheduled visually
• URL shorteners are provided to remove unwanted, long and ugly looking URLs into more readable ones.
• Create customised branded domains for greater recognition and visibility
• Use the Client Management feature to simply invite your clients’ to share their social media accounts effortlessly, without having to invite them
• Boost your Facebook posts immediately upon scheduling it.
What Are Social Pilot’s Integrations?
Social Pilot keeps their integrations simple, and they mainly revolve around the following categories (URL shortening with Sniply, Rebrandly or Bitly, sharing feeds with Feedly and creating images with Canva. While its list of integration is pretty short compared to its main competitor Hootsuite, it really makes up for it by including Zapier integration. This means that it can then integrate with 100s of other apps that your team might already be using.