Add Drupal Chat Box module to site in less than 90 seconds –
Offer your audience the option to rich you out on 7 most favourable chat platforms right from your website. Boost the quality of client service, increase the number of leads, improve sales.
• Several or all the most popular messengers in one place: RumbleTalk, Discord, Telegram, WhatsApp, Line Chat, Viber, Facebook Messenger.
• A large set of bubble icons to choose from.
• Five Reply time options in the chat window.
• Chat header with caption, and page picturename.
• Possibility to edit a chat name.
• Option to edit bubble text.
How to Add Live Chat to Drupal website?
To embed our plugin, complete all the actions from the detailed guideline:
1. Shape and configure the module;
2. Save an installation code which will appear the popup;
3. Place this code on the site.
See how to add Drupal Live Chat plugin via the link below –
Best Chat Box module templates:
Example 1: General – the most standard floating chat bubble on a web page in original colors of your company.
Example 2: Support – image with the user support manager is in the header, as well as dots animation imitating the manager typing a message.
Example 3: Sale – this template is excellent to tell website visitors about the upcoming sale from the face of your marketing agent.
Here’s how simple it is to insert a Live Chat plugin to Drupal! If you need to learn more about settings, elements, and module templates, you can write to our experienced Support team. We’ll eagerly help you!