#landingpages #landingpagebestpractices #cro #landingpagetrends #landingpagetrends2021
Many marketers fall into shortcomings after designing their landing pages. Examples of these shortcomings are not having enough traffic or conversions.
To overcome these issues, here’s what we covered in this webinar:
Did you know that using videos in landing pages can boost conversions by 86% according to EyeView.
1- The latest landing page trends that you need to be aware of.
– Optimized themes: A heavy contrast color helps the front and center on a landing page stand out.
Placing a white text over a shadow background with the blue and purple is a clear example.
In addition to light and dark, web designers are finding middle ground in soft color palettes such as wholesome greens, pastel blues, warm browns or light pinks. Light colors minimizes distraction and even makes interactions more comfortable.
Flat design is a good choice for businesses looking forward to having real conversions and sales because it creates a positive feeling and highlights your message.
Using a flat design makes the interface simple, provides clean visuals and strong typography, and avoids distracting visitors with flashy objects.
– Interactive elements: Interactive design requires a minor effort from the user.
It boosts engagement and conversion.
– Dynamic content and variables: Dynamic content which changes based on user’s information, behavior, location, preferences, etc… is not a new trend but continues to be a vital practice in 2021 for personalizing landing pages.
– Dark mode/low light UX: Dark mode design reveals light text and visuals on a dark background.
Dark mode helps elements look more persistent.
It offers less eye-strain in low light conditions and enhances battery usage compared to the light mode.
– Custom illustrations: Custom illustrated graphics build a personable experience that better reflects the tone of your brand.
Custom graphics improve your visitors experience because they create a welcoming and enticing feeling.
– Zero distraction – rule of 1.5
: Minimize distraction and use simple text and graphics, a lot of space and monochrome or duo-chrome color palettes.
Less is more. You can grab your visitors attention by using few elements. You just have to be simple, geometric and use a clean design to convey your messaging.
Minimal design helps pages load faster.
– Use real case studies: Social proof play a critical role in boosting conversions on landing pages.
– Have a compelling offer
– Additional tips: Add a further action within your thank you page in order to move your leads further down the funnel and keep them engaged with your brand.
VBOUT’s resources to help build effective landing pages.
Find out the landing page best practices that you need to leverage this year in order to boost your engagement and conversions.